Global Etiquette is the leading etiquette and protocol firm in the tri-state area. Global Etiquette will empower you to present yourself with confidence and authority. Technical skills and knowledge account for only 15% of the reason you get a job, keep a job, as well as advance in a job. The remaining 85% of your job success is based on your "soft skills" or people skills - according to research conducted by Harvard University, The Carnegie Foundation, and Stanford Research Institute. We offer on-site training seminars.  Workshops and seminars may also be conducted in the venue of your choice and customized to meet your specific needs.
Mission Statement:
Our mission is to educate and cultivate individuals on etiquette and
protocol in the highest professional manner.
Our motto is to bring civility back into the world.